public awareness work?

  • ddeschenne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hi everyone -

      I just moved to the area and was very involved in public awareness work, as well as
      fundraising for Damien's defense fund, while I was in Colorado. Can anyone tell me what is
      going on around the WM3 here in Western WA? Are any of you interested in doing some
      work to help inform people and perhaps raise some money? Please share whatever info
      you can.

      Many thanks -
      Dionne Deschenne