NEW DEATH PENALTY DISCUSSION FORUM ONLINE

  • michellemiller1956
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join our new DEATH PENALTY DISCUSSION
      BOARD online. It is pro oriented, yet
      PRO and ANTI stance is WELCOME, . We also debate Crime and related
      issues, it is not limited to the death penalty, so if you are
      interested, check it out at
      http://proadvocate.proboards74.com/index.cgi
      we also have a brand new website at http://www.prodpadvocate.com -not
      all information is there yet, but it is updated weekly with many more
      things to come.