Re: Hello all

  • John_Butler75
    Message 1 of 215 , Aug 2, 2000
      "This is injustice at its greatest, we should all
      try to help free the WM3. (wow how cheesy was
      that?)"-Briony <br><br>Cheesy, but true. I can't believe this
      crap. You want to know another interesting fact? Mrs
      Byers (who was married to Mr Byers, the guy who turned
      in the knife) died mysteriously. Now there is only
      Mr. Byers in his family. Either he has the worst
      luck, or he is one of the most awful people alive
      today.
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002