Hello all

  • apocalypse_of_sin
    Message 1 of 215 , Jul 29, 2000
      Hey I just joined the club,<br> it really is good
      that there are so many people who support the WM3.
      Even though I live in England I found about the case
      through an article in a magazine. I looked for more
      information about it and finally got a copy of Paradise Lost.
      The film filled me with anger, I just couldn't
      believe the attitudes of the people towards these 3
      teenagers. <br> Many of my friends also support the WM3, so
      there is much support over here too.<br>This is
      injustice at its greatest, we should all try to help free
      the WM3.<br> (wow how cheesy was that?)<br> Briony
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002