Re: Moores'......

  • free_wm3
    Message 1 of 215 , Jun 2, 2000
      Michael Moore's bio father is Todd Moore who is
      in the first movie. It was Chris Byers father, Rick
      Murray who was never in the movies but now supports the
      wm3. The Moore family still believes in their guilt.
      Rick Murray was at the recent Chat with Damien. There
      is no hearing date yet. But as soon as I find out
      the date from anyone I will post here.
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002