Lick my toes while I trample you

  • Natka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I'm posting in regards to the requirement of a male submissive for the purpose of satisfying my sexual fetishes. This person/persons will be hand picked by me starting as soon as this message is posted. If you want to express interest in this opportunity then introduce yourself to me, I am available to meet on my webcam

      http://sillyshowoff.info/footgoddess/footgoddess.html

      Serious offers only please.