[Free The West Memphis Three] Re: Updates

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2008
      You,like natile maynes,are the ignorant one.
      These satinic heavy metal murders are guilty,just like Richrd Rameriez.
      Are you a satinic heavey metal fan? Is that why you like these 3 child
      killers?
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 15, 2008
        These satanic heavy metal killers are right where they belong.
        I would like to be there when Echols,the arrogant satanist ring
        leader,is put to death and sent to hell .