Updates

  • Kendra
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2008
      Any updates on the West Memphis Three???
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
        The update is,they're still guilty.
        They should still be locked up,and Echols should get the hot shot.
      • eosaadw
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
          ifthats what you think then i dont really care about that because
          if u were to watch the movie about thir case and look at the step dads
          face when their were sentenced u would see that he has a look on his
          face like yay i got away with it so yeah and explan how the step dad
          was able to find the boys bodys in a place were the police had been not
          but a half hour to hour befor hand and did'nt find any thing and that
          nife used was the that of the step dads.
          --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, "Brian"
          <BCRider2002@...> wrote:

          > The update is,they're still guilty.
          > They should still be locked up,and Echols should get the hot shot.

        • Ronney Walker
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 14, 2008
            Why waste your time with ignorance? Just delete and ignore ;) There�s no
            sense in using up valueable time on someone who is too ignorant to
            investigate at the facts of the case rather than just follow the herd that
            is so ready to convict people based on rumors, long hair and Metallica t
            shirts.

            _____

            ifthats what you think then i dont really care about that because
            if u were to watch the movie about thir case and look at the step dads
            face when their were sentenced u would see that he has a look on his
            face like yay i got away with it so yeah and explan how the step dad
            was able to find the boys bodys in a place were the police had been not
            but a half hour to hour befor hand and did'nt find any thing and that
            nife used was the that of the step dads.
            --- In HYPERLINK
            "mailto:freethewestmemphisthree%40yahoogroups.com"freethewestmemphist-hree@y
            ahoogroups-.com, "Brian"
            <BCRider2002@-...> wrote:

            > The update is,they're still guilty.
            > They should still be locked up,and Echols should get the hot shot.

            Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
            Checked by AVG.
            7:42 AM

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 15, 2008
              I want to see justice done.
              These 3 cold blooded Satinic Heavy Metal killers should all hang.
              Echols is an arrogant satanist killer who needs to get the needle.
              These vile cretures are cruel satanic heavy metal killers.
            • Brian
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 15, 2008
                You,like natile maynes,are the ignorant one.
                These satinic heavy metal murders are guilty,just like Richrd Rameriez.
                Are you a satinic heavey metal fan? Is that why you like these 3 child
                killers?
              • Brian
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 15, 2008
                  These satanic heavy metal killers are right where they belong.
                  I would like to be there when Echols,the arrogant satanist ring
                  leader,is put to death and sent to hell .