What Are Your Wealth-Building Goals?

  • cte apmos
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2007
      The money is out there. No matter how many people tell
      you that we are in the midst of a starvation economy,
      that the market is doing this or that, and that it's
      too risky to play the game, so to speak, people are
      getting rich every day. That is the reality. The
      trick, of course, is to become one of those people.

      Yeah, you might say. That guy was just lucky. What are
      the chances of that happening to me? Well, absolutely
      zero if you don't do anything about your dreams to
      build wealth. If you walk around thinking that you
      have only a snowball's chance of hitting the big one
      in the financial game, then you are right. That's
      because you are depending on chance.

      http://stockdaytrade.blogspot.com/2007/09/what-are-your-wealth-building-goals.html

      Got a little couch potato?