Re: Heavy Metal Murderers

  • jennifer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
      bitch i hope u get the needle u dont know who did it the dna will prove
      all you bitches wrong
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
        dude u dont even live in arkansas why u worried about our shit i hope
        ur fat ass dies of a heart attack them kids didnt do it and u know it
        dna will prove u wrong.

        This is an email I received from this poster,is this an example of
        what can be expected of the level of debate here?
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
          Typical Satanic Heavy Metal Cruelty
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
            The West Memphis 3 are cold blooded heavy metal Satanists.
            They murdered 3 8 year olds in a satanic heavy metal ritual.
          • Brian
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
              --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, "jennifer"