Heavy Metal Murderers

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      I hope Echols gets the needle soon.These 3 cold blooded satanic heavy
      metal killers are inhuman monsters.Echols is the most arrogant creture
      on planet earth.The other 2 are cruel heavy metal satanists who are
      evil monsters.The "WM3"should admit their crime and try to regain some
      humanity,but they,led by the vile evil Echols will not.Echols is the
      prince of arrogance.These sananists are a danger and should never be
      let out,Echols should be exacuted as soon as posible.The injustice is
      the fact that the these 3 have become heros to the satanic heavy
      metal cult,and that will encourage other satanic heavy metal crimes.
    • jennifer
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
        bitch i hope u get the needle u dont know who did it the dna will prove
        all you bitches wrong
      • Brian
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
          dude u dont even live in arkansas why u worried about our shit i hope
          ur fat ass dies of a heart attack them kids didnt do it and u know it
          dna will prove u wrong.

          This is an email I received from this poster,is this an example of
          what can be expected of the level of debate here?
        • Brian
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
            Typical Satanic Heavy Metal Cruelty
          • Brian
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
              The West Memphis 3 are cold blooded heavy metal Satanists.
              They murdered 3 8 year olds in a satanic heavy metal ritual.
            • Brian
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 15, 2008
                --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, "jennifer"