Hi there freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com

  • erika-haven634@xooloow.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1 770 621-2634, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • erika-haven634@xooloow.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup at
        an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
      • chani-kopnicky253@ahyeaimk.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2007
          1-415 267 3940, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited