Hello all new here, anyone on myspace?

  • adultgroupsvx07eh92u@blogvoid.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      Just browsing this group, seems cool, don't know how it all works, just thought I would say Hi, Im just out of a LTR and looking for a bit of fun. I don't have any kids or baggage, and have been told I am hot, but hey judge for yourself lol. I am willing to travel if the situation is right. If there is anyone on here that is interested in chatting more and is not some crazy stalker type (lol) hit me up, i have a weebkam set up on my myspace profile which you can get to by going here: http://218.22.125.224/

      s¢y§4æ±h¤0±6µb7µp¬Þyh«rwd1¥k7¢vÆ8x£q°°¤¿f±¥¤wzngwb