A myspace Bulliten from Tammy on Awarness Week this Novemeber.

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2006
      Special Project for "Free the WM3 Week" -- help needed!

      We're working on one very special project for Free the West Memphis
      Three Week... an online music auction which will be previewed at a
      gallery during the Week and then sold online afterwards. We need
      signed musical instruments (can be anything from a guitar to a
      microphone) (the bigger the band, the better), as well as artists
      who could paint or decorate musical instruments in a WM3 theme. The
      guitar signed and donated by Alkaline Trio will be a part of this
      event. If you would like to contribute something to this worthwhile
      event, please let me know!

      Thanks!

      Tammy

      and about awarness week

      Free the West Memphis Three Week (http://www.wm3.org) has been set
      for November 13-19, 2006. We plan on having fundraising and
      awareness-raising events in every major city in the world during
      this week.

      We'd like to set up an event (or six) in your area. We need
      organizers, bands, volunteers, venues, and raffle/auction prizes for
      these events. If you would like to perform and/or help plan an
      event, please let me know.

      Shortly after three eight-year-old boys were found mutilated and
      murdered in West Memphis, Arkansas, local newspapers stated the
      killers had been caught. The police assured the public that the
      three teenagers in custody were definitely responsible for these
      horrible crimes. Evidence?

      The same police officers coerced an error-filled confession from
      Jessie Misskelley Jr., who is mentally handicapped. They subjected
      him to 12 hours of questioning without counsel or parental consent,
      audio-taping only two fragments totaling 46 minutes. Jessie recanted
      it that evening, but it was too late Misskelley, Jason Baldwin and
      Damien Echols were all arrested on June 3, 1993, and convicted of
      murder in early 1994.

      Although there was no physical evidence, murder weapon, motive, or
      connection to the victims, the prosecution pathetically resorted to
      presenting black hair and clothing, heavy metal t-shirts, and
      Stephen King novels as proof that the boys were sacrificed in a
      satanic cult ritual. Unfathomably, Echols was sentenced to death,
      Baldwin received life without parole, and Misskelley got life plus
      40.

      For over 12 years, The West Memphis Three have been imprisoned for
      crimes they didn't commit. Echols waits in solitary confinement for
      the lethal injection our tax dollars will pay for. They were all
      condemned by their poverty, incompetent defense, satanic panic and a
      rush to judgment.

      Contact Tammy if you would like to take part in this special event!

      Thanks!

      Tammy Adin
      Free the West Memphis Three Week Coordinator
      tammy@...
      573-639-9112(http://www.wm3.org) has been set for November 13-19,
[...]

      ----------------------------
      Note this is not Tammy I am just reposting and important message
      that was recieved through the myspace support groups. For more
      information on anything

      www.wm3.org

      "Untill the West Memphis Three are free none of us are truely free"-
      Quoted from the Myspace Irish support group.

      If anyone in flordia/bama area has ever organzied an event or has
      information you can leave me a message on this group or on my
      myspace group which is www.myspace.com/groups/flordiahelp

      but I'll be lurking around here checking on things to see what the
      people of the yahoo world have to say.

      amber

      west memphis three supporter and messanger.