Do all you can to help Katrina Victims recover.. because I SAID SO....

  • Rick REED
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005
      Bill Clinton <ENewsletter@...> wrote:
      To: "Rick Reed" arexar@...

      Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:29:27 -0700

      Subject: Do all you can to help Katrina Victims recover

      From: "Bill Clinton" ENewsletter@...

      a{font-family:Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:11px;color:#990000;}If you have trouble viewing this email, view it as a webpage.

      Dear Rick,

      Like all Americans, my thoughts and prayers are with those affected by Hurricane Katrina. On Monday, Hillary and I met with survivors who are being temporarily housed in Houston, and I can tell you that these people desperately need our help. Fathers and daughters, mothers and sons, grandparents and cousins have been separated in this devastating tragedy. The stories I heard from the survivors I’ve met are heart wrenching and horrific and we can help alleviate their suffering and make sure that this time our response meets their needs. We do not know the loss of life yet, nor can we be sure how long the recovery and rebuilding efforts will take, but we do know that we must help these good people rebuild their homes and communities, and reestablish their lives.

      President Clinton and Hurricane Katrina survivor Keanna. He and Senator Barack Obama met with evacuees at the Reliant Center in Houston. Please make a
      donation to help these families recover.

      That is why I am asking you today to make a special contribution to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund.

      In this time of tragedy, Americans must work together to help those affected by this disaster of unspeakable proportions. That’s why Former President Bush and I created the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund. With your generous contribution, we will work with the governors of the affected states to ensure that the Fund’s contributions are directed where they are most needed.

      At this moment, your donation --whatever you can give-- is the most efficient way to help your fellow citizens in need.

      I call on everyone to give what they can of their time or money to help those in need. The American spirit is astounding and I am constantly amazed by the fortitude and generosity of the citizens of this great country Ewe have seen a lot of this throughout this past week and I am confident this will continue and together we will make a difference.

      Please visit www.BushClintonKatrinaFund.org and support this critical effort.

      Bill Clinton

      Your contribution is essential to rebuilding the lives of the victims:
      Donate Online to the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund Now!

      New York Office: William J. Clinton Foundation E 55 West 125th St. E New York, NY 10027
      Little Rock Office: William J. Clinton Foundation Eamp;nbsp; 1200 President Clinton Ave. E Little Rock, AR 72201

      If this email was forwarded to you, you can subscribe to the Clinton Foundation here
      We want to hear from you Eplease contact us here

      Rick REED

      FWD this on to everyone you knnow before a house falls on you too.

      Do You Yahoo!?