[diary of a madman on medications] I Love My Mother to Death !

  • Rick REED
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      President Of The United STUDS <downonthebrick@...> wrote:

      --- In StonerTimes@yahoogroups.com

      ,President of the United STUDS
      wrote:

      ] I Love My Mother to Death !

      Countless were the times I stood and watched my Mother pull her hair
      out by the roots and scream over and over and over:

      "I'm calling the Men in the White Coats!
      I'm calling the Men in the White Coats!"...

      until such a time as I would agree to go to
      McLean Baptist Church services with her in Memphis, TN

      I always eventually gave in at what seemed to be the appropriate time
      for me, as I did not know exactly WHO the men in the white coats
      WERE and I was not about to take ANY chances then.

      Had I known THEN what I know NOW, I would have happily awaited the
      arrival of the Men in The White Coats to
      take me away
      haha
      hehe
      hoho
      to the funny farm
      where life is pleasant and oh so gentle...

      Don't get me wrong..
      I love my Mother to death.
      (don't we all?)

      haha

      hehe

      hoho

      ThankYouLord for the good grass.

      GOD gifted us with the ability to dream AND to make our dreams come

      RxR

      Each and every time that a butterfly flutters it's wings in ONE part
      of the Universe, a huRRicane occuRRs in another, or Cybill SHEPHERD
      gets laid (again) or My Mother FARTS !!!

      Rick REED
      RxR

      P.O. Box 3751

      Myrtle Beach, SC 29578