Introducing myself

  • Stacy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      Hello everyone,
      My name is Stacy and I just joined the freethewestmemphisthree board. I
      am interested in getting an active group started in Raleigh, NC to meet
      up and discuss the WM3, have fund-raising activities and in general,
      campaign against the injustice that has happened with these three men.
      Feel free to email me at StacyHannay1@... if you would like to
      chat or if you are in the Raleigh area and would like to talk about
      getting a live group started.

      Thanks and I hope to talk with you soon!