Just saying hello

  • Yea I got one ask and I may tell.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      I have been a member of this site for awhile but have not intoduced
      myself. So greeting's and salutation's. I first heard of this case
      when I was 14 I thought it was an outrage and I have spent many
      night's crying over it. I wasn't a dark person nor am I one now. I
      have two young son's so I wouldnt' back this case if I didn't think
      these men where innocent and I beleave this was just a witch hunt to
      have someone to blame for a terrible crime that made us all sad. And
      what really get's me is alot of my friend's dress in black like me and
      that could have been anyone of us up there and that's upset's me. I
      don't think a way a person dress's or what they beleave in should
      matter. But I guess when you walk down the street diffrent from every
      one else you are a target and I am willing to stand up for what I
      beleave in even if it make's me an outsider