Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] unfair justice in arkansas

  • casandra przenkop
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2005
      I have been following the story for yrs and i'm so disgusted about the whole thing. The world we live in today makes me fear for my own children. it also is upsetting that damien is not even allowed to see his own child for fear he will kill him now thats messed up.

      will barnes <nwosooner4life@...> wrote:I agree.

      crystal george <goth_chick_12677@...> wrote:

      dixiepride187 <dixiepride187@...> wrote:I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed by the research
      that i have done over several years. I have known about witch hunts
      way back when but never thought that i would see the day that it
      happened in arkansas. Our government makes me sick to my stomach.
      Imprisoning someone for the way they dress,their beliefs or the music
      they listen to is cruel and unusual punishment. What happened to our
      first second third and fourth admendment rights? when the wm3 are
      freed they should put gitchell ridge and burnett through the hell that
      these 3 fine young men have went through.If you agree email me back or
      put me on your buddylist and i will chat with you soon.

      hey there i totally agre with you. it makes me feel disturbed at the fact that some day my child could be put though hell for her beliefs and the music that she is in to. i alot of the time have had a problem with the way the government hands things. if you have any other coments write back any time.