Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] unfair justice in arkansas

Expand Messages
  • crystal george
    dixiepride187 wrote:I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed by the research that i have done over several years. I have
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      dixiepride187 <dixiepride187@...> wrote:I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed by the research
      that i have done over several years. I have known about witch hunts
      way back when but never thought that i would see the day that it
      happened in arkansas. Our government makes me sick to my stomach.
      Imprisoning someone for the way they dress,their beliefs or the music
      they listen to is cruel and unusual punishment. What happened to our
      first second third and fourth admendment rights? when the wm3 are
      freed they should put gitchell ridge and burnett through the hell that
      these 3 fine young men have went through.If you agree email me back or
      put me on your buddylist and i will chat with you soon.

      hey there i totally agre with you. it makes me feel disturbed at the fact that some day my child could be put though hell for her beliefs and the music that she is in to. i alot of the time have had a problem with the way the government hands things. if you have any other coments write back any time.



      ---------------------------------
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freethewestmemphisthree/

      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      freethewestmemphisthree-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




      ---------------------------------
      Do you Yahoo!?
      Make Yahoo! your home page

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • will barnes
      I agree. crystal george wrote: dixiepride187 wrote:I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        I agree.

        crystal george <goth_chick_12677@...> wrote:

        dixiepride187 <dixiepride187@...> wrote:I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed by the research
        that i have done over several years. I have known about witch hunts
        way back when but never thought that i would see the day that it
        happened in arkansas. Our government makes me sick to my stomach.
        Imprisoning someone for the way they dress,their beliefs or the music
        they listen to is cruel and unusual punishment. What happened to our
        first second third and fourth admendment rights? when the wm3 are
        freed they should put gitchell ridge and burnett through the hell that
        these 3 fine young men have went through.If you agree email me back or
        put me on your buddylist and i will chat with you soon.

        hey there i totally agre with you. it makes me feel disturbed at the fact that some day my child could be put though hell for her beliefs and the music that she is in to. i alot of the time have had a problem with the way the government hands things. if you have any other coments write back any time.



        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freethewestmemphisthree/

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        freethewestmemphisthree-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




        ---------------------------------
        Do you Yahoo!?
        Make Yahoo! your home page

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freethewestmemphisthree/

        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        freethewestmemphisthree-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




        ---------------------------------
        Yahoo! Mail
        Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • casandra przenkop
        I have been following the story for yrs and i m so disgusted about the whole thing. The world we live in today makes me fear for my own children. it also is
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2005
        • 0 Attachment
          I have been following the story for yrs and i'm so disgusted about the whole thing. The world we live in today makes me fear for my own children. it also is upsetting that damien is not even allowed to see his own child for fear he will kill him now thats messed up.

          will barnes <nwosooner4life@...> wrote:I agree.

          crystal george <goth_chick_12677@...> wrote:

          dixiepride187 <dixiepride187@...> wrote:I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed by the research
          that i have done over several years. I have known about witch hunts
          way back when but never thought that i would see the day that it
          happened in arkansas. Our government makes me sick to my stomach.
          Imprisoning someone for the way they dress,their beliefs or the music
          they listen to is cruel and unusual punishment. What happened to our
          first second third and fourth admendment rights? when the wm3 are
          freed they should put gitchell ridge and burnett through the hell that
          these 3 fine young men have went through.If you agree email me back or
          put me on your buddylist and i will chat with you soon.

          hey there i totally agre with you. it makes me feel disturbed at the fact that some day my child could be put though hell for her beliefs and the music that she is in to. i alot of the time have had a problem with the way the government hands things. if you have any other coments write back any time.



          ---------------------------------
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freethewestmemphisthree/

          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          freethewestmemphisthree-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




          ---------------------------------
          Do you Yahoo!?
          Make Yahoo! your home page

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



          ---------------------------------
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freethewestmemphisthree/

          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          freethewestmemphisthree-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




          ---------------------------------
          Yahoo! Mail
          Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



          ---------------------------------
          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freethewestmemphisthree/

          To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          freethewestmemphisthree-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.




          ---------------------------------
          Do you Yahoo!?
          Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.