unfair justice in arkansas

  • dixiepride187
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:04 AM
      I am from central arkansas and i am very disturbed by the research
      that i have done over several years. I have known about witch hunts
      way back when but never thought that i would see the day that it
      happened in arkansas. Our government makes me sick to my stomach.
      Imprisoning someone for the way they dress,their beliefs or the music
      they listen to is cruel and unusual punishment. What happened to our
      first second third and fourth admendment rights? when the wm3 are
      freed they should put gitchell ridge and burnett through the hell that
      these 3 fine young men have went through.If you agree email me back or
      put me on your buddylist and i will chat with you soon.