WM3 Film Legal Action

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2005
      I am the co-producer for this film and have not been informed on its
      status, updated on its progress nor the business structure in any
      way since fall 2004. I have spoken to other cast members that have
      not received any correspondence as well even though Curt Johnson
      claims the project begins shooting March 2005. I have now been
      removed from the IMBD site as the co-producer.

      Since I have made a substantial investment in this project (via my
      time, research, cash and other resources IE: providing the writer of
      this project room/board/cash over a 15 month period), I am
      officially making notice here and on various other WM3 related sites
      that I am actively and aggressively seeking compensation and
      acknowledgement for my role in the West Memphis Three film
      project. This is a film which needs to be made.

      Sincerely,

      David Burrows
      Producer