EXPECT A MIRACLE......

  • dejavuejoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      I AM A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR FROM ARKANSAS. IT REALLY DISTURBS ME TO
      SEE THE INJUSTICE DONE TO THESE BOYS. I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT THERE IS
      SOMEONE THERE THAT IS QUESTIONING EVERYONE IN THE CITY OF WEST
      MEMPHIS. MY OPINION IS, THAT IF YOU ASK ENOUGH PEOPLE THE RIGHT
      QUESTIONS, YOU WILL FIND SOME TRUTH AS TO WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. THE
      GUILTY PARTIES ARE NO DOUBT LAUGHING AT US ALL. HOW CAN A THING LIKE
      THIS HAPPEN??? WELL IT MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE LEGAL
      SYSTEM,,,,,AND CORRUPTION. THE REAL KILLERS ARE STILL OUT THERE
      SOMEWHERE POSSIBLY DOING THE SAME TYPES OF CRIMES. AND IT IS PATHETIC
      THAT IT SEEMS TO BE TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT TO DO THEIR
      JOBS CORRECTLY. THERE IS NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND NO ONE SHOULD BE
      CONVICTED OF A CRIME WITHOUT IT. HOPEFULLY THE BOYS' NEW ATTORNEYS
      ARE WORKING THE CASE RIGHT. THE FACT THAT IT HAS BEEN SO LONG AND
      THEY HAVE ENDURED SO MUCH MENTAL AND PHYSICAL PAIN MAKES ME SICK. IT
      IS SCARY TOO, TO THINK ANYONE CAN BE FRAMED SO EASILY. I WISH I COULD
      SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE MYSELF AND HELP IN SOME WAY. IF THERE IS
      ANYTHING I CAN DO IN THIS AREA, I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP. TO THE LOVED
      ONES OF THE MEMPHISTHREE I SAY "do not give up". Enlist the FBI.
      SINCE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE CITY, COUNTY, AND STATE AUTHORITIES ARE
      TOO BUSY SCRATCHING THEIR OWN BACKS TO CARE, ITS TIME FOR THE FEDERAL
      GOVERNMENT TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SHOW US JUST HOW "GOOD" THEY
      CAN BE AT INVESTIGATING MURDER. If it were my child, I would not take
      NO for an answer. You are all in my prayers. We are gathering a
      following for all believers and we will envoke evil upon evil with
      empracatory prayer, in the name of Christ. Lookout Guilty Parties,
      we are watching YOU.