Re: New here

  • agentprelude
    Message 1 of 215 , Mar 30, 2000
      Its not 1500 students its 15 students...my bad.
      Its my Enlish class actually...I hope that my teacher
      and I will put up a good presentation...but I will be
      doing most of the work. He's giving me extra credit for
      all of it but I'm not doing it solely for the extra
      credit, but for the purpose of educating on the wrongs
      done on the wm3.<br><br>-garrett
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002