New Member

  • jns_wm3
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello everybody.

      I am not entirely sure how active this board is, but I am taking my
      chances.

      I have been researching this case for about 5 years now, and I am
      definately a supporter in Jason, Jessie, and Damien's innocence.

      Hopefully this board will serve for some interesting case
      discussion. Well, there's my introduction. See you all around.

      Jennifer
    • BRAD DELSON ROX MY SOX
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
        hello jennifer
        its not as active as some, but its still somewhat active
        I just finished reading 'devils knot' and I know what my friend emily ment by what she said about judge burnett,,,
        oh,, im jasper nice to meet you

        jns_wm3 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        Hello everybody.

        I am not entirely sure how active this board is, but I am taking my
        chances.

        I have been researching this case for about 5 years now, and I am
        definately a supporter in Jason, Jessie, and Damien's innocence.

        Hopefully this board will serve for some interesting case
        discussion. Well, there's my introduction. See you all around.

        Jennifer

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!