Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] hey, i have a question...

  • first last
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2003
      sorry
      I knew what you meant, with us and stuff,,
      some authories are helping, I cant exactly remember who, but they are on the site,
      the cops and that evil judge are doing every thing they can do to keep them on the inside
      Stephanie <slaarakkers@...> wrote:
      uh huh, i know... i kinda meant the authorities you know...
      i mean, yeah, for sure, i know we are helping and stuff... :)

      --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, first last
      <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
      > that is why we are raising funds, to get the boys a new trail and
      better legal defense so THEY can take step to get them out

      > Stephanie <slaarakkers@h...> wrote:on the case... like they're not
      doing anything anymore to get them