Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] hey, i have a question...

  • Stephanie
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23, 2003
      uh huh, i know... i kinda meant the authorities you know...
      i mean, yeah, for sure, i know we are helping and stuff... :)

      --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, first last
      <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
      > that is why we are raising funds, to get the boys a new trail and
      better legal defense so THEY can take step to get them out

      > Stephanie <slaarakkers@h...> wrote:on the case... like they're not
      doing anything anymore to get them
      > out of jail.
      >
      > i dunno... never mind
      >
      > --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, first last
      > <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
      > > no one is doing anything over where?
      > >
      > > Stephanie <slaarakkers@h...> wrote:i know, duh... i stated that
      > clearly in the message... "even though
      > > it can't be count as legal evidence"
      > >
      > > it just seems like no one is doing anything over there to find
      out
      > > who did it... like they see it as a joke or something. makes me
      > mad.
      > >

      > > --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, first last
      > > <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
      > > > i have ten years of "Law and Order" under my belt and the
      > > eveidence that would be found through that would be dismissed as
      > > circumstainsal evidence and not be accepted because we
      were 'just
      > > trying to get our case dismissed on no real evidence'....
      > > > oh wait that is what they are doing,,,,,,,,
      > > >
      > > > Stephanie <slaarakkers@h...> wrote:
      > > > ok, so... i've been following this case for a long time now,
      > like
      > > > most of you... and most of you suspect Byers too. now... my
      > > > question. ok, on tv you see all these mediums and paranormal
      ppl
      > > > talk to dead ppl. even murdered ppl who give clues on how they
      > > died,
      > > > where and even who did it by giving clues and hints. like
      > letters
      > > of
      > > > the name of the person who suposedly did it. so why not try
      this
      > > > even though it can't be count as legal evidence? they can
      follow
      > > the
      > > > hints right? That's evidence for a fact, if you find anything.
      > > sound
      > > > kinda silly maybe. but it has worked in other cases. so why
      not
      > in
      > > > this one where 3 guys have been locked up for the last 10
      years
      > > and
      > > > missed half of their life already.
      > > >
      > > > Steph
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > > Service.
      > > >

      > > > FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!

      > > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      > Service.
      > >

      > > FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!

    • first last
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 23, 2003
        sorry
        I knew what you meant, with us and stuff,,
        some authories are helping, I cant exactly remember who, but they are on the site,
        the cops and that evil judge are doing every thing they can do to keep them on the inside