Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] (unknown)

  • first last
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
      ill tell ya right up front that i will not make any sense,,,, i think john mark beyers did it,,, but ive not seen the movie,,, talk to you later

      Hayli <haylibug82@...> wrote:oh yeah, one more thing, does anyone else get the weird feeling that
      the Christian step father of one of the boys killed had something to
      do with it? I cannot remember his name, but it is the guy who goes to
      the woods on the Paradise Lost movie and claims that he is going to
      piss on Damien's grave when he dies? Watching the movie, I got the
      weirdest feeling that he might have something to do with the murder.
      Maybe i am wrong, i dunno, just a thought

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!