Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] hey guys

  • Sascha Moh'd
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
      Hi guys,

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Sascha Moh'd
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
        Hi guys,
        I definitely believe that Michael Byers (the
        stepfather of Christopher) had something to do with
        the murders. Evidence like the knife given to the
        producers of Paradise Lost, and his actions on
        television convince me that he should've been a prime
        suspect. If he didn't do it, he definitely had
        something to do with it. Even the biological father of
        Christopher believed the boys didn't do it.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • first last
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
          damien got moved to a new prision, it is I guess the ultimate in sensory depravation,, it is on the site.
          I mailed them letters last week and if I have the time this week ( will make time) I am going to send another set out

          Hayli <haylibug82@...> wrote:
          Hey guys, i just wanted to thank you for your participation in the
          group, it means alot just to get it known to people what is going
          on.Does anyone know how the guys are doing now?

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!