  • Hayli
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
      oh yeah, one more thing, does anyone else get the weird feeling that
      the Christian step father of one of the boys killed had something to
      do with it? I cannot remember his name, but it is the guy who goes to
      the woods on the Paradise Lost movie and claims that he is going to
      piss on Damien's grave when he dies? Watching the movie, I got the
      weirdest feeling that he might have something to do with the murder.
      Maybe i am wrong, i dunno, just a thought
    • first last
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
        ill tell ya right up front that i will not make any sense,,,, i think john mark beyers did it,,, but ive not seen the movie,,, talk to you later

        Hayli <haylibug82@...> wrote:oh yeah, one more thing, does anyone else get the weird feeling that
        the Christian step father of one of the boys killed had something to
        do with it? I cannot remember his name, but it is the guy who goes to
        the woods on the Paradise Lost movie and claims that he is going to
        piss on Damien's grave when he dies? Watching the movie, I got the
        weirdest feeling that he might have something to do with the murder.
        Maybe i am wrong, i dunno, just a thought

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!