hey guys

  • Hayli
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
      Hey guys, i just wanted to thank you for your participation in the
      group, it means alot just to get it known to people what is going
      on.Does anyone know how the guys are doing now?
    • Sascha Moh'd
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
        Hi guys,

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Sascha Moh'd
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
          Hi guys,
          I definitely believe that Michael Byers (the
          stepfather of Christopher) had something to do with
          the murders. Evidence like the knife given to the
          producers of Paradise Lost, and his actions on
          television convince me that he should've been a prime
          suspect. If he didn't do it, he definitely had
          something to do with it. Even the biological father of
          Christopher believed the boys didn't do it.

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • first last
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 10, 2003
            damien got moved to a new prision, it is I guess the ultimate in sensory depravation,, it is on the site.
            I mailed them letters last week and if I have the time this week ( will make time) I am going to send another set out

            Hayli <haylibug82@...> wrote:
            Hey guys, i just wanted to thank you for your participation in the
            group, it means alot just to get it known to people what is going
            on.Does anyone know how the guys are doing now?

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!!!!