PhUk AuThoRity

  • Purity
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
      I remember the first time i ever heard about the wm3.it was in 2000.
      i was at my friend doug's house and he had been bugging me to watch
      this show he recorded back in 93. i agreed and i watched in disgust.
      i was mainly pissed off because of the reasons they convicted the 3
      guys. the next day i went out and bought Devils Knot. i read the
      book in one night and was still pissed off. i can relate to the guys
      because i listen to heavy metal, i wear all black, and i practice
      wicca..but that doesnt mean i kill people. i hate the fact that the
      justice system needed a scapegoat and they found the perfect ones, a
      goth, a loner, and dumb one (not to be taken to offense. i respect
      them more than anything). anyone feel the same as me?!?

      Purity
    • first last
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
        I know what you mean, I am a metal head too and I've studied wicca,, and I hate stereotypes, they suck,,,,
        Just because someone is diffrent they have to be picked on,,, there is a girl that dresses goth and this group of people were making the worst fun of her and I just wanted to hit them,,, but violence sloves nothing,
        I haven't had the chance to watch the movies or read the books ,but I am knowledgeable about the case,,,,,
        ohh, there is going to be a benefit concert in Flint for them, if anyone is itnerested in it,, the info is on the site!!!!!

        Purity <sadisticchrist666@...> wrote:
        I remember the first time i ever heard about the wm3.it was in 2000.
        i was at my friend doug's house and he had been bugging me to watch
        this show he recorded back in 93. i agreed and i watched in disgust.
        i was mainly pissed off because of the reasons they convicted the 3
        guys. the next day i went out and bought Devils Knot. i read the
        book in one night and was still pissed off. i can relate to the guys
        because i listen to heavy metal, i wear all black, and i practice
        wicca..but that doesnt mean i kill people. i hate the fact that the
        justice system needed a scapegoat and they found the perfect ones, a
        goth, a loner, and dumb one (not to be taken to offense. i respect
        them more than anything). anyone feel the same as me?!?

        Purity

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Purity
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2003
          Wheres Flint? and when is it??

          --- In freethewestmemphisthree@yahoogroups.com, first last
          <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
          > I know what you mean, I am a metal head too and I've studied
          wicca,, and I hate stereotypes, they suck,,,,
          > Just because someone is diffrent they have to be picked on,,,
          there is a girl that dresses goth and this group of people were
          making the worst fun of her and I just wanted to hit them,,, but
          violence sloves nothing,
          > I haven't had the chance to watch the movies or read the
          books ,but I am knowledgeable about the case,,,,,
          > ohh, there is going to be a benefit concert in Flint for them, if
          anyone is itnerested in it,, the info is on the site!!!!!

          > Purity <sadisticchrist666@y...> wrote:
          > I remember the first time i ever heard about the wm3.it was in
          2000.
          > i was at my friend doug's house and he had been bugging me to
          watch
          > this show he recorded back in 93. i agreed and i watched in
          disgust.
          > i was mainly pissed off because of the reasons they convicted the
          3
          > guys. the next day i went out and bought Devils Knot. i read the
          > book in one night and was still pissed off. i can relate to the
          guys
          > because i listen to heavy metal, i wear all black, and i practice
          > wicca..but that doesnt mean i kill people. i hate the fact that
          the
          > justice system needed a scapegoat and they found the perfect ones,
          > goth, a loner, and dumb one (not to be taken to offense. i respect
          > them more than anything). anyone feel the same as me?!?
          >
          > Purity
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • first last
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2003
            Flint is in michigan,,,, about fourty five minutes north of detroit,,,, all the info is on www.wm3.org go to the events page and it is there

            Purity <sadisticchrist666@...> wrote:Wheres Flint? and when is it??

            <linkinparkpunk420@y...> wrote:
            > I know what you mean, I am a metal head too and I've studied
            wicca,, and I hate stereotypes, they suck,,,,
            > Just because someone is diffrent they have to be picked on,,,
            there is a girl that dresses goth and this group of people were
            making the worst fun of her and I just wanted to hit them,,, but
            violence sloves nothing,
            > I haven't had the chance to watch the movies or read the
            books ,but I am knowledgeable about the case,,,,,
            > ohh, there is going to be a benefit concert in Flint for them, if
            anyone is itnerested in it,, the info is on the site!!!!!

            > Purity <sadisticchrist666@y...> wrote:
            > I remember the first time i ever heard about the wm3.it was in
            2000.
            > i was at my friend doug's house and he had been bugging me to
            watch
            > this show he recorded back in 93. i agreed and i watched in
            disgust.
            > i was mainly pissed off because of the reasons they convicted the
            3
            > guys. the next day i went out and bought Devils Knot. i read the
            > book in one night and was still pissed off. i can relate to the
            guys
            > because i listen to heavy metal, i wear all black, and i practice
            > wicca..but that doesnt mean i kill people. i hate the fact that
            the
            > justice system needed a scapegoat and they found the perfect ones,
            > goth, a loner, and dumb one (not to be taken to offense. i respect
            > them more than anything). anyone feel the same as me?!?
            >
            > Purity
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          • # Heilige Hexe #
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 13, 2003
              Hear ya! Hear ya! I'm into goth music & style, wear black too and while I do
              not practice wicca, I read about it and am interested in it. And I totally
              agree with you. Unfortunately though, I have not had the chance to read the
              book or watch the movies because I can't get them here, where I live
              (Poland).
              I'm disgusted with how the "law" works and I can't even begin to imagine
              what these guys had already been though. It just makes me want to scream out
              of helplessness. I'm 23 now, I remember when I was 17, 18 and to think at
              that time their lives have been practicaly stolen and their whole youth
              ruined...It is just too sad and unbelieveable that people can actually
              convict others even without solid proofs....

              #Heilige Hexe#

              *********
              Message: 1