New Member

  • Hayli Picklesimer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
      Hello Group! I am a college junior from South Carolina. I watched the documentary "Paradise Lost" last night, and have become incredibly interested in the three wrongly accusted boys. I simply cannot fathom why this happened. With the losing of evidence, and the judge not even knowing what a person who checks forensic dental information, how stupid can the West Memphis people be? Obviously, they are so close minded that they feel that someone different from them is guilty of this crime. What bullshit! Anyways, just had to vent. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

    • Michael Tregoning
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2003
        Welcome!!

        If you really want to get riled up read the book "Devil's Knot". This book goes even more in depth and is a great read. It is written by a lady who leaves no stone unturned and who entered the project with an open mind and finished with an obvious bias because of what she found (or failed to find). Very in depth and very interesting. With the Paradise Lost movie, the Paradise Lost 2 : Revelations and the book Devil's Knot you will be able to speak intelligently and will have as much knowledge as anyone about the case and the travesty that has happened.
        Armed with this knowledge you can help get people you know to get on board. These kids need all the support they can get. If we all do our part I am confident that justice will finally be done and those responsible for this will be fully exposed on a national level. This story scares the hell out of me because if I was living in a community like this when I was a teenager the exact same thing could have happened to me.

        Michael Tregoning

        PS. Again, we all welcome you.....