Re: [Free The West Memphis Three] Hello from a new member

  • Michael Tregoning
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Your support is appreciated and needed. I am very impressed that you wrote Damien and he will surely love hearing from another person who feels strongly for his innocence. This group was formed to help us reach out to others who have learned of this travesty of justice. The scary thing in my mind is that this could have happened to many of us if we were in the wrong backwoods comminity at the wrong time. An even scarier and more infuriating thing to ponder is that there are hundreds of similar cases where people were railroaded for being a little different that the public has no idea about because of lack of public exposure the West Memphis Three received.

      FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE AND HANG JOHN MARK BYERS!!!

      Trigger

      PS> The circumstantial evidence that convicted the WM3 is much weaker than the circumstantial evidence of "mysteriously" losing all of your teeth when bite mark evidence was found. An "accidental" death of Byers wife when she may have uncovered something. I must sign off because I am getting angry again thinking about this!!

    • jude rossiter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        could someone tell me how I can get the book BLOOD OF
        INNOCENTS by Guy Reel???? where can I get this????
        thanks

        http://sbc.yahoo.com