wm3 question-please answer

  • jude rossiter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      Some girl recently posted that the father BYERS is a
      freemason!!! I emailed this girl to ask her where she
      heard this freemason fact; but she has not gotten back
      to me in a week. Could anyone confirm that father
      BYERS is a freemason????? Thanks

      I am at scandaL84@...

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • A.P.S.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Hello,

        Sorry I diddn't get your email. I never check this Yahoo one. Here
        is where I got the Freemason info.

        Blood of Innocents by Guy Reel page 14

        "Byers was no more tolerant than the rural Arkansas delta that had
        spawned him. He was a mix of seeming incongruities: A cigeratte
        smoking Baptist and gun-toting family man, both a Freemason and a
        free spirit."

        Devil's Knot by Mara Leveritt page 305

        "'This is a deep story,' he said. 'I was a thirty-second degree
        Mason.' I went from my big fine home and being a respectale citizen
        to feeling like I'm just an outcast thrown to the bottom of the pit."

        Peace and Free the 3!
        APS
      • A.P.S.