Newbie on the list

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      Hail all!

      I am a new member on this list. I am 24 and living in East Texas aka
      the basin of hell. I am a follower of the Asatru/Odinist religion
      and promote religious freedom/tolerance anywhere I can. I have been
      following this case since the 1st Paradise Lost film came out when I
      was rather young. It was appalling for me to see that three young
      men can be absolutely railroaded because of their religious beliefs.
      I was raised in a neo-pagan/wiccan home. Both of my parents are
      devout in their beliefs. Upon entering college I changed my faith
      path to the one of the Northmen and am ridiculed by almost everyone I
      know. Well, enough about me. I am familiar with the WM3 appellate
      cases and the 'new' evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt
      that these three men are wrongly accused. But, can anyone here tell
      me a little bit about the conditions on the Arkansas Death Row? Here
      in Texas conditions are absolutely pernicious. I hope that our
      southern neighbors are a bit kinder to these men incarcerated (sp?)
      there.

      Also, and please forgive me if this offends anyone; that is surely
      not my intention. The fact that Mark Byers is a member of the
      Freemasons has always struck me as odd. In the old order of the
      Freemasons there is a right of passage that deals with the mutilation
      of the penis (amongst other things). That stuck with me, due to the
      fact that his son was the only one with genital mutilations. I am
      not saying that Freemasons are killers or sadists. However, in the
      Baldwin/Echols trials that(beady eyed, fast talking, sniveling)
      persecutor errÂ…prosecutor made references to the writings of Aleister
      Crowley which deal with Quabalic/Hermetic magik(sic). It was funny
      to me, that the defense did not mention the Freemasons ties to
      Quabalism and the fact that Byers himself was a mason.

      Anyway, to everyone fightng for religious freedom and safty from
      injust imprisonment I salute you!

      ~APS

      FREEDOM OF RELIGION MEANS ANY RELIGION!!!