Catching up

  • KarTer1989@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2002
      Hi. My name is Karen and I just joined the group. Please let me know what
      recent news and events about the "three" that I may have missed out on. I
      haven't heard anything since I heard that John Byers was in prison for his
      prescription drug conviction. I would be very interested to know how many of
      you think that he is the one that is guilty of killing the three 8-year-olds.
      I certainly do.

    • Seth Phillips