Support_WM3_Houston Event

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      Hello,
      I just wanted to let you know that on December 14,2002 the
      Support_WM3_Houston group will be holding an "Information Party."
      This is going to be an opportunity to make as many people as we can
      aware of the injustice that is going on with this case. It will be
      held at Valhaulla, on the Rice University Campus. It is from 7pm-2am.
      There will be food,drinks,and music as well. Please, if you are in
      the Houston area and want to show support, come out for a little
      while. If you have any questions about the event or upcoming plans,
      please feel free to E-mail me directly.
      Thanks,
      Jenn