Supporters in Houston, Texas

  • lkylass13@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hi.
      My name is Jenn. I am trying to gather supporters in and around the
      Houston area. If you are interested you can E-mail me directly or goto the
      Yahoo link under my signature. So far things are coming together fairly well.
      I am working on getting things set up for a screening of the films. I would
      like to hold a benefit after with live music, tee-shirts, donations, and a
      petition. If you are at all avalible to now or in the future contribute time
      to this cause please let me know.
      Thank you,
      JENN
      <A HREF="www.WM3.org">www.WM3.org</A>