Re: Some Fucked Up SHIT

  • chained_black_wolf
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2002
      here is a good link that has information about the case, I think you
      should read it before you decide they are guilty. Yes the three
      little boys death was tragic but there is nothing anyone can do to
      prevent it now, but there are three more people who's lives are being
      runed because of the fucked up legal system and a communitys
      prejudice, which something could be done about.

      http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics/westmemphis
    • wanttoplay2us
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
        --- In freethewestmemphisthree@y..., "chained_black_wolf"
        <blackwolf@g...> wrote:
        > here is a good link that has information about the case, I think
        you
        > should read it before you decide they are guilty. Yes the three
        > little boys death was tragic but there is nothing anyone can do to
        > prevent it now, but there are three more people who's lives are
        being
        > runed because of the fucked up legal system and a communitys
        > prejudice, which something could be done about.
        >
        > http://www.crimelibrary.com/classics/westmemphis

        Ok it sounds to me like they might want to re open the case... Also
        what about the guy (i cant think of his name)he was a stepdad to one
        of the little boys, but what did they do to him and why dont they
        look more into him? They really need too... But if i am wronge then i
        am sorry but there now is only a little part of me that thinks they
        did it one of the boys even said they did.. I guess i keep thinking
        about that..
      • midnightmoonsong
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
          Amen to that!!!!!

          =====
          May the road rise to meet you
          May the wind be always at your back.
          May the sunshine warm upon your face.
          And the rains fall soft upon your fields.
          And until we meet again,
          May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

          Yahoo! - We Remember
          http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute