hi

  • chained_black_wolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 5:22 AM
      hi, I'm new here. I recently heard about the west memphis three but
      am not really up to date on any of it, could some one fill me in on
      the recent goings on? Does anyone know the address to write to Damien?
    • Luisa Rebaza
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8 3:17 PM
        hi you can see the recently facts of the west memphis three in the web site, free the west memphis three, i dont remember the site name very well. good luck
        luisa
        chained_black_wolf <blackwolf@...> escribió: hi, I'm new here. I recently heard about the west memphis three but
        am not really up to date on any of it, could some one fill me in on
        the recent goings on? Does anyone know the address to write to Damien?

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
          Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.diott.net/wtau and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
          Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
          Love Jane.