Check Out This New Yahoo Group:

  • Aint Nobody's BiznisBut My Own
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2002
      <cybillshepherd4president@...> wrote:

      Subject: Check Out This New Yahoo Cybill Group

      Over two hundred years of men in the White House....look at the shape this nation is in.

      We need a new kind of animal in the White House.

      We need a new dog in the White House.

      We neeeeed a Real Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch Bitch

      Bitch Bitch Bitchhhhh!!!......In the White House in 2004.

      Come along now and join the party...come along now and have some fun.

      Everything that ever happened all began with a simple thought, so start thinking about REALLY REALLY turning this world around!

      If you don't like the way in which this river flows..don't jump in. Let's see what we can get OUT of, once we get INTO it! Happy trails to you...until..we meet...again!