*President Cybill SHEPHERD's Women's Rights Bill 2004!

  • Aint Nobody's BiznisBut My Own
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      cybillshepherd4president <cybillshepherd4president@...> wrote:
      From cybillshepherd4president Mon Jun 10 13:12:34 2002

      Subject: *President Cybill SHEPHERD's Women's Rights Bill 2004!

      [RickReedRashRiotReader] Digest Number 13

      (Hey!! That's my lucky Number!!!)

      If you do not take time to explore our Uncommon Adventures,
      remember that Contempt PRIOR to investigation is the HEIGHT
      of Ignorance, duhhhmmeee...and NO EFFORT at ALL...is DOOMED to
      failure, FAILURE!!!

      Topics in this digest:

      1. President Cybill SHEPHERD's Marijuana Bill 2004
      From: Rick REED cybillshepherd4president@y...

      2. Cybill Shepherd Ballad on Stoner Times Groups
      From: MargieMix stonertimes@y...

      3. *President Cybill SHEPHERD's Womens Rights Bill 2004
      From: Rick REED cybillshepherd4president@y...

      4. *President Cybill SHEPHERD's Terrorism Bill 2004
      From: Rick REED cybillshepherd4president@y...

      __
      __

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 21:25:59 -0000
      From: Rick REED cybillshepherd4president@y...

      Subject: President Cybill SHEPHERD's Marijuana Bill 2004

      Especially in this New Day and Age, in this New Millenium, we have
      got
      much more pressing issues that we are now faceing on a daily basis
      than to worry about who is smoking marijuanna in the privacey of
      their
      own home and where they got it and from whom. There are a LOT worst
      things in this New World to be bothered with and/or concerned about.
      For instance...WHICH of our Skyscrapers will fall next? Our closet
      neighbor, Canada, has recently legalized the use of Marijuana. When
      the Pot-Special-Thrift-Pack hits their 7-ll's, and the entire country
      is home alone smokeing Pot and enjoying the antics of Archie Bunker
      and I Love Lucy, OUR Country will contnue to waste our time and tax
      dollars exploring, researching, finding, convicting and eventually
      literally "takeing care of" these "criminals" in prisons we have to
      expand yearly as they are overflowing. And the worst thing that
      Canada
      will ever do is laugh at us still. There are much more important
      things to be concerned with. More important things in this world. For
      those of you who beleive in our Government, remember what is printed
      on our paper currency: "In God we Trust". Congress is now working
      towards haveing legistlation passed that will return Classroom Prayer
      to our Public Schools. There is a National fervor towards turning
      back
      to the God Whose Name graces our money. So, it is NOT unique to
      remind
      you of one particularly Wonderful Passage from OUR God's word: "God
      created EVERYTHING. There was not ONE thing created that He did NOT
      create. And, ALL things He created are GOOD." Forward this to
      everyone
      you know. Get busy. Vote Pro-Marijuana. Vote Human Rights. Vote ALL
      Human Rights. Vote Cybill SHEPHERD as the very First Female President
      of our United States of America! You want "Change"??? REAL change? It
      will NEVER come until YOU effect it, by putting ANOTHER KIND of
      Animal INTO the White House...a metaphor for sure, but Men are From
      Mars, and Women are From Venus....a metaphor?....but ya NEVER KNOW!!!
      __

      Message:2
      Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 22:36:13 -0000
      Subject: *Cybill Shepherd Ballad on Stoner Times Groups

      --- In StonerTimes@y..., "MargieMix"
      > wrote:

      > Weeeeeeeeeellll.....
      >
      > Cybill Shepherd is a bitch, she's a big fat bitch,
      > She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
      > She a bitch, if there ever was a bitch,
      > She's a bitch to all the boys and girls.
      > On Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch,
      > On Wednesday to Saturday she's a bitch
      > Then on Sunday, just to be different,
      > She's a super King Kamehameha bee-atch!
      >

      > Have you ever met Cybill Shepherd?
      > She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
      > She's a mean ole bitch, and she has stupid hair.
      > She's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch.
      > Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
      > She's a bitch! (Whoa!)
      > Cybill Shepherd's a bitch
      > And she's such a dirty bitch! (Bitch!)
      > Talk to stoners around the world,
      > And it might go a little bit something like this:
      >
      > Have you ever met Cybill Shepherd,
      > She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.
      > She's a mean ole bitch, and she has stupid hair.
      > She's a bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
      > (Oh!)
      > Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
      > biiiiiiitch.
      > She's a bitch!
      > Cybill Shepherd is a bitch.
      > And she's such a dirty bitch!
      >
      > I really mean it...
      > Cybill Shepherd, she's a big fat ***** bitch!
      > Big
      > ole
      > fat
      > *******
      > Biiiiiiiiiittttttcccccchhhhhhh!
      >
      > Yeah!
      >
      > ...brought to you by the Stoner Acapella choir.

      > =====
      Explore http://cybill.com

      Check out The CD: Somewhere Down The Road. Cybill SHEPHERD's
      rendition of this tune will sooth your aching heart. It is a story of
      love misguided with the hope of fullfillment of happiness somewhere
      down the road. Our enemies will be our BEST Friends some day,
      somewhere
      down the road. Let Cybill tell you how.
      Order it at:
      http://cybill.com
      __
      __

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:35:23 -0000
      From: Rick REED cybillshepherd4president@y...

      On: RickReedRashRiotReader:

      Our future President of the United States of
      America, Cybill SHEPHERD, is a Woman INDEED!!!
      Her greatest and most heartfelt issue in the growth
      of America deals specifically with Women's Rights as
      it should be. Somebody's GOT to do it! It is a
      continueing struggle dateing back to the days when
      Women first burned their bras so that on a certain day,
      on a certain DATE on man's calendar, they would be
      allowed to vote. Women of America, in this Nation,
      still have a battle ahead in continueing towards
      Fullfillment of Ultimate Rights for Women in this nation.
      And Cybill SHEPHERD will be the Best Voice in this arena,
      especially being a Woman and knowing the NEED from the
      heart heart heart!!! In this great day and age,
      in this New Millenium, Women's Rights goes Way Beyond
      Success as far as being a certain AGE, a certain DATE on
      man's calendar, for the Most Important Things that
      happen to us in our lives, do NOT occur on man's calendar,
      but on GOD's Calander.That day when the EGG is determined
      to BE a Woman. A Woman's Rights begins then!!!
      SHE has the right to live, to grow up, and maybe BE
      a little Bit DISOBEDIENT, like Cybill, and upon reaching a
      certain age, a certain date on man's calendar, BE able to
      follow in President Cybill SHEPHERD's footsteps, and run for
      office as the Second Female President of The United States of
      America!!Vote CYBILL
      SHEPHERD!!! Vote Women's Rights!!! Vote ALL Women's Rights!!
      VOTE PRO LIFE!!!(and tell them Rick REED sent ya!!!)
      Hmmmm!You see where
      your last ONE vote got you in the LAST Presidential
      election!!

      The world's shortest knock-knock joke:
      "Knock,Knock!"...

      "Who's There?"...

      "President!"..

      ."President
      Who???"....
      __
      __

      Message: 4
      Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 23:37:32 -0000
      From: Rick REED cybillshepherd4president@y...

      Subject: *President Cybill SHEPHERD's Terrorism BILL 2004

      --- In RickReedRashRiotReader@y..., reedarlen2004@y... wrote:
      President Cybill SHEPHERD can predict the future. Nothing easier.
      We fight fire with fire. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
      Nothing easier.

      Past President Roosevelt wasted no time AT ALL when the Japanese
      bombed Pearl Harbor. Nothing like the devastation of Pearl Harbor has
      occuRRed since his authorization of the bombing of Hiroshima....till
      this last September 11, 2001.

      The sophistication of our Nation's technology in regards to our
      weaponry for defense only is lightyears ahead of what President
      Roosevelt had in his day.

      WE can commmunicate a very detailed and discerned "message" across to
      our enemies TODAY with our cuRRent technology to keep unforseen
      numbers of future generations of bin ladden clones locked in their
      closets forever.

      Our only unfailing measure to prevent any single act of terorism and
      loss of life on our continent, as well as any others, should we
      continue to claim ourselves as the World Leader, is to prove we mean
      business TODAY!!!

      We are way beyond the point of simplified diplomacy that has gotten
      us nowehere...dinners, conferences, candy-grams...flowers,,,,and
      waiting!!! Waiting for WHAT? Another 5,000 plus deaths and or more?
      Will you or your loved ones be next, any second? Even if the next
      victims are total strangers, and perhaps not even American Citizens,
      is it not enough to protect all humanity by bringing terrorism to an
      immediate halt? The keywords to the future are "W.W.R.D?" (What Would
      Roosevelt Do?). Activity IS the key to happiness.

      We must take action. Change is the only constant in life. We must
      CHANGE the shape of things to come, by putting another kind of animal
      into the White House in 2004. By putting another Dog into the White
      House in 2004. We have to put a Real Bitch into the White House in
      2004. Vote Cybill SHEPHERD 4 President in 2004. Vote ALL life.

      RickWebsite

      Rick REED Resume:
      http://resumes.yahoo.com/reedarlen/idothebossjob

      CybillWebsite: