Re: hi tommy! hey sailorjupiterkino! :)

  • sailorjupiterkino
    Message 1 of 215 , Mar 6, 2002
      hey there!
      actually not ALL the anime i review is on t.v. but if what i like
      happens to be on t.v. why should it matter! i like what i like.=) i
      like subbed versions.. etc.. but without money and a store with in a
      60 mile radius it is hard to get hold of anime.
      i also like vampire hunter d and vampire princess miyu....and i have
      seen nightmare campus (hentai)...etc...

      valerie

      --- In freethewestmemphisthree@y..., hopless_romantic76 wrote:
      > Is that all the anime you watch is on TV!<br>PErsonally I think
      that Ranma 1/2 is the greatest of all time, but everyone has diferent
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002