Re: new guy

  • sailorjupiterkino
    Message 1 of 215 , Dec 8, 2001
      hello there!<br>many people haven't heard about
      the injustice.....some of us have been through an
      injustice ourselves although not nearly as severe yet
      devastating...<br>anyway share it with your friends...have them tell
      friends.my suggestion is have your friends watch it.<br> you
      know...would any colleges play it and like charge a cover fee
      that will aide wm3....?
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002