Re: Damien's Child

  • february201967
    Message 1 of 215 , Oct 13, 2001
      Domini moved away and is living in another state,
      I believe. Also, Damien is married. There's info at
      www.wm3.org and there's also an official wm3 discussion list
      at www.topica.com. You can find out a lot of info at
      both places. Also, the discussion list can be rea
      donline or by email and it's one of the few good
      discussion boards left on the net, with very few nasty
      posters on it. Come and join us if you like!
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002