Re: Damien's Child

  • blueaeon420
    Message 1 of 215 , Oct 13, 2001
      I don't where or what they are doing. But
      paradise Lost 2 does make a short mention of them. In one
      of the interviews with Damien they asked him about
      his girlfriend and child. His reply was that she
      still wants to marry him when Damien gets out of
      prison....but Damien said that he wants her to find someone
      else because he wants Seth (his son) to at least have
      a father there for him. Thats all i remember being
      mentioned in Paradise Lost 2.
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002