Re: New memeber! I need updates!

  • february201967
    Message 1 of 215 , Oct 10, 2001
      There are two good boards which you can get to
      using the internet through AOL or
      is the official WM3 list run by Kathy and Burk of
      the www.wm3.org<br><br>If you want updates go to the
      www.wm3.org website; it has everything you need on
      there.<br><br>Both lists are serious discussion lists, with list
      rules especially on the second list, like no posts
      saying thanks, or great stuff, mainly because it's also
      a list where you can get it through email and no
      one wants to get a 1,000 'thanks' emails,
      lol.<br><br>Also, both lists tend to not have the fighhting gong on
      that the other ezboard list gets with all the
      non-supporters (can't figure out why they even bother talking
      about the case if they're convinced the WM3 are guilty!
      but then, some peoplke must just not have anything
      else interesting to do, lol)<br>M
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002