I hate to ...

  • kornheadsANGEL
    Message 1 of 215 , Sep 4, 2001
      In no way am i a person who accuse someone of
      such a sick crime but i believe 110% that mark beyers
      did it! after watching p.lost.2..and seeing how fake
      he acted over his wife dying and still over his
      son.. it was just plain pathetic! i believe that those
      boys didnt kill them! i think that mark did. he seems
      like such a sick fuck! and i also came to the
      conclusion that in the video when they where going into the
      bite marks on the boys bodies,saying how they would be
      good evidence..and how maybe the killer would go to
      the denist and get them removed just not to get
      caught! well well who had the dentures now>? MARk!!!
      AND JASON .. PLEASE EMAIL
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002