The Case

  • mostelectrifyingmanontheinternet
    Message 1 of 215 , Feb 20, 2001
      I joined this club sometime ago but have fallen
      out of touch with it. I lived in Memphis across the
      river when the crime and case happened and I've been
      watching it ever since. <br>I watched Paradise Lost 2 last
      night and though I have seen it before, the evidence
      looks to be greatly in their favor. Has anything in the
      case changed since then? It seems like the new
      evidence would surely bring about a new trial at
      least.<br>Then again, if those involved had been completely
      objective, they would not be where they are now.
      Message 215 of 215 , Mar 13, 2002